Spring is just around the corner. And I don’t know about you, but with the warmer weather we have been experiencing, I keep thinking I should start some spring cleaning. Have you gotten the spring clean itch & looking for tips?
If you are ready to begin cleaning, here are some suggestions on how to start your spring cleaning process.
Spring Cleaning Tips:
- Make a “To Do” List: Know what you want to accomplish and make a list to stay organized.
- Have a Plan: What project do you want to tackle first? Make a schedule to stay on task, but don’t overwhelm yourself by tackling too much at a time. Spread out your tasks so you don’t get worn out.
- Prepare for Cleaning: Make sure to get all the cleaning supplies you need ahead of time. Buy a caddy to organize all your supplies and keep everything in the same place.
- Plan to Maintain Your Home Throughout the Year
- Brighten Up Your Decor: When all the spring cleaning is finished, don’t forget to brighten up your living space with new spring decor. Add colorful throw pillows, spring flowers, and bright accessories to liven up your space for spring.