Meet our Staff Member – Patty McLain!
Patty McLain, our Office Assistant, will likely greet you with her warm welcome and smile. She is also the voice you’ll be greeted with when you call. She will help direct visitors in the right direction.
Patty brings over 6 years of receptionist and customer service experience to our team. Her upbeat personality, along with a passion for assisting each customer, is a welcomed addition to our staff.
Some fun facts about Patty:
- First job was de-tasseling corn in the fields of Minnesota
- She has 2 older sisters
- Previous Radio Announcer in the Twin Cities
- Greatest accomplishment is being a single parent
- Stood on Bryan Adams tour bus and shook his hand
- Grandpa played the piano for the “Al Capone”
- Favorite frozen yogurt flavor is sea-salt caramel
- Celebrates a Halloween Birthday
- Took voice lessons from an Instructor who worked for Prince
- Won 1st Place with banana bread recipe at the Wright County Fair
- Working on a self-help book to address having healthy relationships
- Has traveled to Hollywood, California
- Grew up in Cokato, lives in Hutchinson, and has one teenage daughter
Patty McLain’s favorite quotes:
“When you want to succeed, as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
— Eric Thomas, MotivationalSpeaker/Educator
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
— Henry David Thoreau/Poet