Our Minnesota Modular and Manufactured Homes are a great option for a lake cabin or cozy country retreat. As you browse through our photo gallery you will see a wide variety of style options, from country ramblers to lofts, cape cods, and two story homes.
Questions a person should ask before choosing a cabin floor plan:
- Based on my lot size, how big of a cabin can I build and how big do I want it to be?
- What style am I looking for?
- Do I want a basement or crawl space?
- Do I want any special features (i.e. porch, wood interior finish, fireplaces, etc)?
- Is this a seasonal cabin or year round home?
These questions help us find the perfect Modular or Manufactured Home for your cabin needs. Contact or visit us to day to get started!