The Hutchinson Jaycee Water Carnival started in 1942. This year marks the 77th annual festival! Excelsior Homes is proudly sponsoring this event again this year. This festival brings together the Hutchinson community and provides a sense of pride along with some fun.
Water Carnival Events
The Hutchinson Water Carnival will be held June 8 – June 16, 2019 with a full week of community events. A complete event schedule can be found on the Hutchinson Jaycee Water Carnival website. Here are a few of the most popular events that you’ll see around town.
- Medallion Hunt – Starts Monday, June 10th and runs until Sunday, June 16th unless someone finds it sooner!
- Teddy Bear Band Concert – Friday, June 14th at noon in Library Square
- Miss Hutchinson Pageant -Friday, June 14th at Hutchinson High School
- Kiddy Day Parade & Junior Royalty Coronation – Saturday, June 15th at 11am at West River Park
- Grande Day Parade – Sunday, June 16 at 1pm starting at Main Street and 1st Ave NW
- Miss Hutchinson Coronation – Sunday, June 16th at 7pm at Hutchinson High School
- Fireworks – Thursday, June 13th and Sunday, June 16th at 10pm
Enjoy the week of community events. If you’re looking to get out of the sun for a bit stop by Excelsior Homes and tour our model homes – we have many new models in stock!Browse Model Homes